dark sights
when i wake up,i just go for toilet ,its appears dark in front of my eyes and i fell down ...my heart beat goes up when i stood up.i did not know what happened for few seconds.
Physiologic adjustment after getting up may cause sudden black out. Other than that, the other causes are vascular events affecting important structions in the visual pathway, such as retinal aretery or vein occlusion, hemorrhages, and vasospasm. You need to get an eye check up done from an eye specialist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

First of all Thank you for your advice ...

is it something related with biological clock? as i have already wake up but sometime my mind does not still lift up totally...like PC reboot..???

in awaken stage ...blood circulation in the body is much more at high rate than in sleeping stage.
at the time of urine disposal...it looks very relax as blood circulation is very much in faster speed in whole body...since i have just wake up and blood circulation in my body is little bit slower and still not fully functioning at desired requirement....heart start pumping blood very fast from everywhere....and my nueron system gets hanged without blood..and heart beat goes up due to fast pumping...