dry skin hurting bone underneath!
my ancle skin is dead with no fealing and it is now in the bone behind the dry skin? It does not rub anything,I do not know why my ankle skin died and has no fealing,now afecting the bone under the dry skin. It feals like i'm hitting my ancle bone with a hammer off and on. Can you tell me what this could be?
How are you? Transient numbness or absence of sensation are common, but chronic or prolonged symptoms can be caused by a problem with the functioning of neurons in the nerves. In older individuals, this symptom or also called paresthesia is often the result of poor circulation in the limbs such as in peripheral vascular disease, neuropathy, vitamin deficiency and malnutrition, as well as metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism. Leprosy and other skin conditions must also be ruled out.  It is best that your uncle see his attending physician for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination and diagnostic tests are important. Take care and regards.
I spelled ankle as ancle so now my question is misread and people read it as uncle, I can not find how to edit it and fix my typing error.
Thanks for the clarification. Do you mean dead skin as numbness?  If this is the case, this is still associated with neurological issues and needs to be checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. The conditions mentioned above: peripheral vascular disease, neuropathy, vitamin deficiency, malnutrition, metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism must also be ruled out.Take care and do keep us posted.
thank you for your response, I will keep you posted