dystonia/seizure
I have had this for 30 years,started pregancy, at the violent activity.After that almost monthy, head,neck,arm,fingers clenching so tight make marks in hand my leg go out straight and body falls forward. This starts out stomach smal lspasms,feeling just not right,to  violent tighting of left sided spasms,although it seems to be aliitle more in torso as years go by along with the rest. so bad can't  have any movement, even to be starteled. It is so  scary this is so odd never meet anyone with     this. It starts out slow to violent movements, and I have had a convulation,which after all these years never have.this lasts about 14 days each epasode, scary,and to old to be falling on ground,or even crawing on hand and knees  I don't have to fall to far. Does anyone have anthing like this!
How are you? Were you able to have this checked by your doctor? What tests were one? Your symptoms highly suggestive a neurological cause. I recommend that you have this evaluated by a neurologist for proper management. An EEG and complete medical history and direct clinical examination are important. Take care an do keep us posted.