elevated liver levels
my 16 year old daughter has struggled with elevated liver levels for 3 years. She has been misdiagnosed several times.  The puzzling piece is the levels are elevated after physical activity.  She will play soccer and the next day she wakes up fatigued and nauseous.  We have been to several specialists- levels are now in the 600.  All the dr's can't figure out the tie between the physical activity and the levels going up.
Thanks for writing to the forum!
I am not sure what you mean by elevated liver levels. Many a times AST and ALT rise without any cause. Because AST is found in many other organs besides the liver, including the kidneys, the muscles, and the heart, having a high level of AST does not always (but often does) indicate that there is a liver problem. For example, even vigorous exercise may elevate AST levels in the body. However to reach at that conclusion the medical causes of these raised transaminases have to be ruled out. Causes of liver transaminase elevations include viral hepatitis, alcohol use, medication use, steatosis or steatohepatitis, and cirrhosis. Steatosis and cirrhosis are ruled out by the ultrasound. Other common health conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease, pancreatitis, hemolytic anemia and thyroid disease, can also cause liver transaminase elevations. Most liver diseases are characterized by greater ALT elevations than AST elevations except cirrohsis and alcohol abuse.

Raised alkaline phosphatase is often found in a growing child and at puberty. There are several bone disorders too that can raise this enzyme like rickets, osteomalacia, Paget’s disease of the bone, tumors, metastasis and recent fracture.
High concentrations of GGT are found in the liver, bile ducts, and the kidney. Hence kidney and urinary problems could be causing the high GGT level. Greater-than-normal levels of GGT may indicate: Congestive heart failure , Cholestasis (congestion of the bile ducts) , Cirrhosis, Hepatitis , Liver ischemia (blood flow deficiency), Liver necrosis, Liver tumor, Use of hepatotoxic drugs (drugs toxic to liver).
Please go through this list and see what has been missed. Also if exercise or age is the culprit, then it would be advisable to exercise within limits by slowly building up stamina.
Hope this helps. Do let me know if there is any thing else and keep me posted. Take care!