excessive sweating for no reason.
32 M 148 lbs 5'9" For about two years now I have been experiencing incredibly odd excessive sweating. The sweating comes out pretty much every inch of my body - head, chest, shoulders, arms, back, legs, etc. Nothing in particular tend to bring on the sweating sometimes I'll just be watching tv, driving in the car, reading. I'll often wake up in the middle of the night sweating as well, often needing to urinate as well. Sometimes it seems to be triggered by external temperature changes that don't make sense, like going into a colder temp will trigger it and being in a warm room or hot shower will make it stop, sometimes sitting in front of a fan will stop it as well after between 5 and 20 minutes. The sweating is so bad that my clothing will be completely soaked worse than coming out of a rainstorm. I'm in very good athletic shape and exercise (cardio and weight lifting) 6 days a week, and I sweat less during an hour of exercise than one of these episodes. Tinnitus and difficulty breathing(it feels like sinuses are inflamed) can sometime accompany the sweating. Moments before the sweating begins i usually feel a warm, tingling sensation encompass my entire body.

I am on no medications neither prescribed nor OTC. I occasionally take benadryl for my pollen/dust allergies, and on very rare occasions advil for pain. I consume alcohol maybe once a month at most and in very low quantities. My diet is well balanced and largely consists of natural/organic foods. All symptoms began following a move into a basement apartment I have resided in for the past two years. I've had blood tests done to see if it related to thyroid and nothing came up. There is no panic/anxiety associated with it. Just unnatural, excessive, embarrassing, gross sweating.
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Excessive sweating, or hyperhidrosis may be attributed to a variety of issues such as thyroid problems, diabetes or infection. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper management. Additional diagnostic tests may need to be done such as blood tests to rule out the conditions mentioned above. Take care and do keep us posted.
Other symptoms, as I stated are a warm internal warmth washing over my body, sometimes an almost burning like sensation on my skin where I'm sweating from, ringing in my ears that persists even after the sweating has gone away, difficulty breathing(my nasal passageways feel inflamed, not congestion nor a feeling of the problem coming from the lungs,) and sometimes upon cooling down I'll become extremely cold(not quite chills, but I'll often need to get under a blanket or put on sweats despite a warm room temperature.)

I've had blood tests done to rule out thyroid and I believe anemia.Following those blood tests and finding nothing the doc suggested I go to a endocrinologist(I have yet to d so.) Unfortunately because I don't have medical insurance, ongoing testing adds up pretty fast.
Thank you for replying, by the way.