full body tingling
My eight year old is experiencing full body tingling.  It happens suddenly, affecting the whole body at once.  He notices it when he is sitting, not moving around much.  He is very active, playing many sports, very healthy and at the proper weight.  What can cause this with no other symptoms occuring with it?
Welcome to the forum!
The tingling are probably very mild seizures. The other possibility is deficiency of iron, calcium, Vit D, Vit B12. There could be hyperthyroidism or diabetes. Both can cause whole body tingling. At times electrolyte imbalance in the body can cause similar symptoms. Hence sodium and potassium levels would need to be checked. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your pediatrician and run the tests for these.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!