head changing, pop rocks sound
hi there i have been having this problem for 6 years. 1 day i was sitting there after waking up in the morning i think i was 16 at the time (now 22) and i scratched my head and i felt a dip in my skull it was big enough for me to put my pinky in. i kept it secret for a long time but now the dip has grown i can only describe as it has flattened my skull i am all ways wearing a cap as i am so embarrassed. it is all most the size of my hand now but another worrying thing is that i can hear what has been described as pop rocks in the head i get the noise (you can feel the noise in your head) all around the miss shaped side of my skull and i get it all around my neck 2 and the other day i started getting pains in my head they were severe and i did a symptoms check and i could only match it up to cluster headake i hope someone can help me plaese  
How are you? What other symptoms are present? If there is no history of head trauma, the 'dip' may be caused by anatomical issues and it is important that imaging studies be done for proper evaluation. This will also help diagnose if the symptoms are caused by primary headaches such as cluster headaches which are usually managed with medications or avoidance of triggers. A referral to an ear doctor may also be indicated. Take care and do keep us posted.