Rare Diseases Community
high internal body temperature

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

high internal body temperature

i have been suffering from internal heat. the external body temperarture is normal. this usually around my neck and head and sometime going down my body. this is about a week ago that i started feeling this tpye can sleep. so scared. saw a doctor and i was giving some medication but still going through this.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Are there other symptoms present? Just like in the other post, I recommend a complete blood count to help rule out infection. Continue your medications as prescribed. And if it persists, it is best that further evaluation and diagnostic tests be done to determine the underlying cause.  Take care and regards.
no other symptons present. i will have to do a complete blood check. i am feeling abit better but still hoping that i do not feel it again. it is a terrible feeling.
\thankks for your reply.
\regards,
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Thanks for the update. Its god to hear that you are feeling better. The blood test will help rule out if infection is present. Drink also plenty of fluids and keep yourself hydrated at all times.  Take care and do keep us posted.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Thanks for the update. It’s good to hear that you are feeling better. The blood test will help rule out if infection is present. Drink also plenty of fluids and keep yourself hydrated at all times.  Take care and do keep us posted.
Hi Thank you very much. i will drink more fluid as recommended. i have also been taking some vitamins B1, B2, and a the 1 per day vatamins for women. also Calcium. i think it is also helping me.

Thank you very much and thanks for your care.

Take care and regards.
I have a ? for you. I have this Problem with an internal heat that goes up the back of my neck and down into my arms. It almost feels like hot needles. When this is happening I can feel my pulse in the back of my neck throbbing. It also sends my pulse racing. I have a 30 day event monitor on as we speak because I did not know where to turn but to a cardiologist. Your input would be greatly appreciated.
for a few days now, i have been feeling some kind of shaking around my liver. what can be the caused of this?
Thanks for helping me out.