lack of tears and saliva
What diseases would cause the lack of saliva and tears.?  I had the test for dry eyes and my left is total dry.  In the last 2 weeks I have had both Orthodontic and Dental work done.  Both times i realized that I don't have the saliva build up the usually happens when someone is working in my mouth,  

Do you have a hard time swallowing food?  My friends mother in law has, Sjogren's, she can't produce any fluids.  I know she has a really hard time with food, and had to drink lots of water when she eats, and she has to stay away from breads and things like that.  Take care, good luck with getting answers.
Thanks for writing to the forum!
The sicca-sicca disease, Sjogren’s syndrome and the Goujerot-Sjögren syndrome are normally associated with both a lack of saliva and a lack of tears. This article may help you: http://www.innovations-report.com/html/reports/medicine_health/report-21236.html
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!