legs and feet purple
I'm 52 and when I sit for about 10 minutes my feet turn reddish purple and start to feel numb. My lower legs are spotted and look like I have little bruises when I really don't. The bottom of my feet are spotted purple and white. The only other thing is where my arm meets my shoulder it really hurts when I lay down.
How are you? Numbness and cyanosis or turning blue or purple may suggest peripheral vascular disease. Also, peripheral neuropathies may also present with numbness. With these symptoms it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination including complete neurological examination and diagnostic tests such as blood and imaging studies like angiography of the leg arteries and doppler may be indicated. Take care and do keep us posted.