minocongerial disease
what is it?
I think you mean, meningococcal?  It is a VERY serious bacterial infection and leading cause of bacterial meningitis.  It can also cause bloodstream infections, but that is not as common.  College students staying in dorms are very suseptible to this disease.
I am assuming that you are referring to meningococcal disease which is cause by the infection of the blood stream by a bacteria called meningococcus (Neisseria meningitidis). It is spread by person-to-person contact through respiratory droplets of infected people.

It can cause a disease ranging in spectrum from potentially fatal infection involving multiple organs to infection of certain body tissues  (such as meningitis) to bacteremia (bacteria in the blood stream). There are 3 main clinical forms of the disease: the meningeal syndrome, the septic form and pneumonia.

Prognosis depends upon the underlying medical condition, the severity of the disease and the type of treatment given to the patient.

Take care and do write in if you need more information.
Regards