my manubrium is sticking out causing great pain
I have this large mass on my manubrium, I've gone to the hospital numerous times, but each result is the same, they have no clue what it is I have. I'm afraid it's cancer cause my lymph nodes on my neck are swollen. I've even had the surgeon at ucsd say "I'm stumped" due to my insurance I'm unable to find help I need. I'm weak and tired all the time. I feel like I have a cold but I'm not sick. My hair is falling out. I've written professors at colleges, I just need help. If anyone knows of a doctor that can help me?
I understand your concern regarding the pain and mass on your manubrium. What other symptoms present and what initial diagnostic tests were done? Definite diagnosis of cancer is made through biopsy and imaging studies such as ct scan. Direct clinical examination is important. Check out local hospitals and clinics that may help even with insurance    issues. Also, seek a referral from your surgeon to a specialist that may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.