my skull shape
I am 20 years old at present. I am having a pretty poor life and I am in the boarder between life and Quit... I haf a big problem about my head or skull shape... Four years earlier after I cut my hair I felt mu head is small or unproportinated.. I couldnot wear caps nor swim as I feel I will look well a poor guy.. As far I know my frontal skull and size skull is unusual..in cimmon large small and compress....  A ray of hope came to me when I heard about carniofacial ..will it work?? Plz help.. Sorry for poor explanation.. I need help please
How are you? What other symptoms are present? To determine if  your skull shape warrants further evaluation and management,  imaging studies may need to be done and evaluated by your doctor. While skull shape varies and may be affected by the birth process, it doesn't necessarily calls for surgery unless indicated. It is best that you check with your doctor first for proper evaluation. Imaging studies may also be requested. Take care and do keep us posted.