need some answer.... so desperate
when i was14 my stomach ached like hell... at first i thought it was ulcer but when we went to see a dr. we found out that its bec. i've got closed vagina... the inner labia's not open.... and the doc said i need an operation as soon as possible coz i already have my menstruation.....if not... my blood will be poisoned.... so they did an operation.... putting a tiny hole where the blood can go through......that time.. i don't know how to react as if i lost my emotions...i just go with the flow....
now after 7 yrs..... the issues closed , i thought,  but i know i have to face it now.... there's so many questions on my mind.... what will happen now? will i be able to have a baby? or it is safe to have sex? the hole is so tiny.... i want to know more but i'm scared of what people might think...... will i be  able to live a normal life?
How are you? As long as you are ovulating, you can conceive and have a baby. I recommend that you check with your gynecologist for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination and diagnostic tests including ultrasound and blood tests may be done to determine the management. Take care and regards.
I'm not a doctor and this is not meant as advise (just info) but my great grandmother had the same problem. They told her she could never have children, but shortly after she adopted a child, she became preg. The doctors back then wanted to write her into the medical journals, but I'm not sure if the did. It was around the 1930's before all the 'modern' stuff they have.