need to know, what is making me sick!?
hi im a 25 yr old female, and i have recently been unwell... bad headaches that are sometimes mingranes. I have been experincing   bad fatigue for the past couple of months, my muscles ache though-out my body and my arms ache the most, im really low on energy and strengh.on a bad day when im feeling unwell, im always wanting to sleep through the day... as im so tired. i have restless sleeps though the night too. i am finding it hard to do the most simplest of tasks, like washing dishes or sweeping the floor. my doctor tested me for 'Anemia', came back positive, he put me on meds, then i got a allergic reaction from them. my iron levels have improved, but still a bit low, im feeling exhusted most of the time. a lady at work suggested 'Chronic Fatigue Syndrome'!  i have just been to see a natruopath bout my health conditions, he doesnt seem to think it is 'CFS' he wants me to forward my blood tests results to him, on the last test it said if 'Hypoituitism'  (Rare) is suspected will have a free T4 essay?? but no follow up on it was requested from my doctor, maybe my natruopath will request one. im a little worried. I would love to hear your feed back, thank you.
Dell86 :)
How are you? Hypopituitarism is a condition in which the pituitary gland does not produce normal amounts of some or all of its hormones. Diagnosis include further tests including Brain CT scan,  Pituitary MRI and blood tests including Thyroid hormone (T4). If hypopituitarism is caused by a tumor, you may need surgery to remove the tumor,  while hormone therapy is needed to replace hormones that are no longer made by organs under the control of the pituitary gland. Have this  checked by your doctor for proper evaluation and to ease any anxiety. Take care and regards.