Rare Diseases Community
need to know, what is making me sick!?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

need to know, what is making me sick!?

hi im a 25 yr old female, and i have recently been unwell... bad headaches that are sometimes mingranes. I have been experincing   bad fatigue for the past couple of months, my muscles ache though-out my body and my arms ache the most, im really low on energy and strengh.on a bad day when im feeling unwell, im always wanting to sleep through the day... as im so tired. i have restless sleeps though the night too. i am finding it hard to do the most simplest of tasks, like washing dishes or sweeping the floor. my doctor tested me for 'Anemia', came back positive, he put me on meds, then i got a allergic reaction from them. my iron levels have improved, but still a bit low, im feeling exhusted most of the time. a lady at work suggested 'Chronic Fatigue Syndrome'!  i have just been to see a natruopath bout my health conditions, he doesnt seem to think it is 'CFS' he wants me to forward my blood tests results to him, on the last test it said if 'Hypoituitism'  (Rare) is suspected will have a free T4 essay?? but no follow up on it was requested from my doctor, maybe my natruopath will request one. im a little worried. I would love to hear your feed back, thank you.
Dell86 :)