night time vomiting
My 5 year old son has been vomiting at night for over a week now,it happens once during the night around the same time then he is fine and just goes back to sleep,we have been cutting back food and drink at bed time ,during the day he is fine full of energy eating normally,

Please help
Is your son on any medications?

Does he vomit once or multiple times?
sjlloyd,

Coincidentally enough, I just saw a documentary on the Discovery Health channel about a 5 year old girl with what sounds like exactly the same symptoms---she would vomit at the same time every night, but didn't even remember it the next day and always seemed fine other than that. She was eventually (MONTHS later, the poor girl!) diagnosed with epilepsy and the vomiting was determined to be an atypical seizure due to the epilepsy. Maybe this information will be of some use to you. I hope you manage to find some help for your son soon.