numbness on left big toe
i have been having numbness on my left big toe for the past one week. i m healthy and 28 yrs, male and i don't have any disease. i once had high bp but that's normal now... it's getting on my nerves even though it's not causing me any pain..
is it normal or is it one of the symptoms that i m suffering from any kind of disease?? please help...
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Do you still experience the numbness in your left toe? Numbness is usually associated with nerve issues that warrants further evaluation. On the other hand, pain especially in the big toe could also be due to gouty arthritis. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Diagnostic tests such as x-ray or blood tests may also be done. Take care and do keep us posted.