pain in crease of right leg
i have been to dr ortho dr chiropractors and still know nothing i have had x ray ,mri and sonagrams done and they say they can find nothing. i don't understand why i am in so much pain. i am having severe pain in the crease of my right leg sometimes in will go to the back but this has been going on since mid april  does anyone have any suggestion where i can go from here i really need to get this taken care of as it has pretty much confined me to my house
How are you? I'm sorry to hear what you've been through for the past months.  Do you still experience the pain in your leg? It is good that the x-ray, MRI and sonograms were normal. However, additional tests like muscle and electrophysiological tests may also help determine the underlying cause. Talk to your doctor about this. Take care and do keep us posted.