painless, movable lymph node
I was wondering, I have what I assume to be a swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck under my jaw line. I have had it for a couple of years now. I don't believe it has grown, it is not painful, and it is movable. I would guess it's less than 2 cm. I had a doctor take a look at it a long time ago and he brushed it off... Should I be worried? Should I get it checked out?
      Thanks for writing in. Swollen, movable lymph glands could be due to infections, viral infcetions, inflammation of the lymph node, cancers of the blood, metastases etc.
I would suggest that you visit a physician for examination and biopsy of the lymph node for further confirmation on this.
Best.
I had a lymp node ,swollen,maveable,10-12years old, painless. I have also been  suffering from sinusities,throad infection, teeth infection etc. please advice