please answer
my mother has not been able to eat anything sence before august it started as she could only eat certain things and got worse from there she was only eating crackers for almost two months but now she cant eat anything and she can only drink fluids she has been to the doctors many times and they dont see anything wrong with her it makes my dad and i worry that something even worse is wrong with her someone help me
How is your mother? What other symptoms are present and what diagnostic tests are done in the past? Decreased appetite may be attributed to a variety of issues such underlying medical conditions like liver and kidney disease, medication side effect, thyroid problems, malignancy as well as psychological issues like anxiety or depression. If it persists, further evaluation and additional diagnostic tests may need to be done for proper management and nutrition. Take care and do keep us posted.