please help i have something wrong with me and i dont know what it is?
on my labia minora the left side has been swollen for a while after i got done having intercourse with my now x boyfriend after i found him cheating on me. i am scared it might be an std becuase of the looks of it. the right side is like an extra piece of skin hanging down that os sometimes red.  if you guys dont know what a labia minora is it is a part on your vagina.
How are you? What other symptoms are present? This could be vulvovaginitis or inflammation/ infection of the vulva and vagina. It can be caused by sexually transmitted diseases, allergens, bacteria, yeasts, viruses, and even chemicals found in bubble baths, soaps, and perfumes. Another cause of vulvovaginitis is bacterial vaginosis, an overgrowth of certain types of bacteria in the vagina. Bacterial vaginosis may cause a thin, grey vaginal discharge and a fishy odor. While trichomonas vaginitis, presents with genital itching, a vaginal odor, and a heavy vaginal discharge, which may be yellow-grey or green in color. It is best that you have this evaluated further by your gynecologist for proper management. The cause of the infection determines the appropriate treatment.