Rare Diseases Community
psychic seizures
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

psychic seizures

what is a psychic seizure? what happens that makes that a psychic seizure? what type of things do a person do  during a psychic seizure could they hurt others like killing them for example if the person who has seizures has a bad thought about their past could something trigger that thought and that could cause that reaction to hurt another ..... I have my friend staying with me and my seven month old son I trusted her with him but I would only let her play with him while he is in his high chair but a few day ago she told me she has had a psychic seizure before and she put a bag over her daughters head I don't know if she happen to already have a bag in her hand or if she went and got one but she no longer has her daughter in her custody its been about two years and I'm worried if she has a thought about her losing her rights to her daughter could she take it out on my son if so would she be in her right mind or would she just be reacting to her thought of anger ..... please I need some answers  
Hi,
How are you? Psychic epileptic seizures involve purely sensory or subjective symptoms and do not involve loss of consciousness. Ictal symptoms according to Goyal et al, may include hallucinations, illusions involving distortions of existing objects, as well as dysmnesic symptoms involving distortions of time, and intellectual symptoms with alterations in thought content. It is important that psychic seizures must be distinguished from the psychiatric illnesses that they may closely resemble. It is best that you talk to her doctor about this for proper evaluation and to ease any worries. Many factors are important such as her medica history, medication as well as symptoms present are important considerations. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rare Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank