skin desease
What is wrong with my son? He occasionally develops rushes clustered together which produce watery liquid causing swellings especially after areal containing meat.
Hi there,
Fluid filled bumps can be caused due to number of conditions. Allergic reactions to meat can sometimes cause fluid-filled bumps on the skin. The other possibility is dyshidrotic eczema.Dyshidrotic eczema manifests as small, itchy, fluid-filled blisters. I cannot confirm the exact cause without a complete history and clinical examination. These possibilities are on the basis of information shared by you. Get it seen by a dermatologist for expert opinion.
Take care and best regards!
Hi, my name is ....... I was born with a very strange sin disorder, and believe me I have tried almost all things possible in the market to counter it, but it just seems to be something so rare that there is no medical product to remedy it. I have something to do with the dermis, I can work quite well with allergens, but I seem to have contact dermatitis if that's the word, I have tried, It's not painful at all, but every time there's a blunt object that I come into contact with then, I will have some swelling after, it could be simple as walking bare footed, rubbing my body against some object, hitting something, I just don't know what to do anymore, when I was young, apparently doctors told my mother of similar cases, and she was also informed that, due to the rareness of my conditions, there was a greater possibility that I might not survive to adolescent, and I can happily say I am 27 years old now, and have two children, and there were born without this condition, though I am still worried that it's something that could develop later on in their lives, my biggest worry is, maybe I am infact a rare case, from the host of other cases that the medical fraternity had seen before, what if there is something unique about my genes that prevents the death of individuals from this, I can have the swelling for 15 minutes at the most, after that it fades away by itself, and I do not feel any pain resulting from it, If there's anything at all, that I can or have to do to get help please let me know, i will appreciate any kind of feedback to this matter. Thanks a lot in advance