Rare Diseases Community
stiffness and pain in feet
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stiffness and pain in feet

hi,my name is jeanne
i have a 9 yr. old son that is complaining of pain and stiffness in his feet, and could be stiffness
in his legs to. i know his hands have stiffness in them to. i know there is no broken bones. i have had lots
of x-raysb but can.t seem to get any fertere than this. i have the school calling about my son copplaining
i have been to his dr.so many times, and urgent cares, its not funny. they sem to feel . if its not broken
hes ok. he stopped doing sports, because the pain that comes with it last for days. i need or want to get my son into shriners hosp. but i can,t get the referrals needed. i really need someones help. its so unfair for my son to go through this, and for his mother to have to play dr. i thought i lived in america. welcome to the usa.
                                                                                      thank you for listening,
                                                                                             jeanne
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rare Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank