stomach problems
It seems that I don't digest well. Many times, a couple of hours after I eat I feel like heaviness, slow digestion and gas, specialy at night, is like the food seats too long in the stomach, I noticed that  starchs or oily foods make this condition worst. what can I do?
Thank you

Entirely based on your symptoms you could be having a gall bladder problem like a stone(s) in gall bladder or chronic infection.

Alternatively you could be having carbohydrate intolerance. “Carbohydrate intolerance is the inability of the body to completely process the nutrient carbohydrate (a classification that includes sugars and starches) into a source of energy for the body, usually because of the deficiency of an enzyme needed for digestion. Lactose intolerance, the inability to digest the sugar found in milk, is widespread and affects up to 70% of the world's adult population.”
“Digestion of food begins in the mouth, moves on to the stomach, and then into the small intestine. Along the way, specific enzymes are needed to process different types of sugars. An enzyme is a substance that acts as a catalyst to produce chemical changes without being changed itself. The enzymes lactase, maltase, and isomaltase (or sucrase) are needed to break down the disaccharides; when one or more is inadequate, the result is carbohydrate intolerance.”
The deficiency of enzymes can result from diseases like Celiac Disease and Tropical Sprue. Several tests can identify this intolerance like oral tolerance tests and hydrogen breath test. How are your stools? They could give a lot of information on the problem. You should get your stool examined too. For more information on this please refer : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatorrhea

You should see a physician both for confirmation of this diagnosis and also to know its cause. Please refer http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/common/standard/transform.jsp?requestURI=/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/carbohydrate_intolerance.jsp
Hope this helps. If you need more help, please feel free to contact. I’ll be happy to answer your queries.