Rare Diseases Community
swollen cheeks in the mouth

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

swollen cheeks in the mouth

what could cause the inner cheeks of your mouth to swell up and then you bite your cheeks when you talk or you bite them while you sleep.
This causes lisions of puss to form in the inner cheeks and nobody knows the reason this is happening.
Has anyone heard about this?
Hello ellye,

I suggest you to kindly consult a dental surgeon for the same. There might be some alignment difficulty in the tooth. Is the tooth too sharp? What is your age? Are you diabetic? Answers to these questions would further help.

Best
went to a dental surgeon and it is not my bite or alignment of my teeth.
went to a ent doctor and he took many cultures and blood tests and all came back negative,
my next step will be an infectious disease doctor.
any answers?