Rare Diseases Community
symptoms
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

symptoms

11 months ago i gave unprotected oral sex to a female prostitute,ive had5 hiv tests all after the 3 month window period,all negative,with the last being 2 weeks ago.But for the last 6 months ive had throat problems,by that i mean the right hand side of my throat gets inflamed every so often and every day i have a sensation in my throat like i need to make myself cough as if theres something stuck,ive been to my gp,at first he said i have a virus and gave me antibiotics(didnt work),then went back again,he said try medicated lozengers(didnt work),then a swab in the hospital(came back all clear),then last week i had to back because it was really inflamed,plus sometimesi feel dizzy and lightheaded,he reccomended i go to my dentist because i have a bad tooth and he said this might be linked to my throat,as you can tell im obviously still worried about hiv,can u please ellay my fears and help me with my throat complaint as i feel like im cracking up