treatment for small sized right horizontal ramus of mandible with angle variation
respected Dr,
                     I'm  28 yrs old female . the ht. of horizontal ramus of right hemi mandible of my face measures 21mm and horizontal ramus of left hemi mandible  measures 24mm .the angle between the horizontal ramus aand vertical ramus of right hemi mandible measures 113 degrees while on the left it measures 119 degrees . what is the best possible  treatment for my problem . waiting for your reply
                                                                                       thanking you
                                                                                           tina

Have this evaluated by a craniofacial surgeon or a reconstructive surgeon. Are there associated signs or symptoms noted with this disparity? Orthognathic surgery refers to the surgical repositioning of the maxilla, mandible, and the dentoalveolar segments to achieve facial and occlusal balance. Preoperative diagnosis and planning for patients with jaw asymmetries and deformities includes a photographic analysis and a complete orthognathic work-up involving cephalometric and panorex radiographs, dental impressions, and models.

Take care and keep us posted.