undiagnosed muscle twitching
I am a 31y/o black female and for the past 6 months I have been experiencing facial twitching (mainly on the the right side).  Initially, the twitching occurred around the time I started having dizzy spells or bouts of vertigo where everything appeared to be spinning around me.  The dizziness finally ceased a few months ago but the facial twitching continues.  The twitching is centered mainly around my right eye (the eyelid, eyebrow, and the area directly under my eye).  Unfortunately the twitching doesn't stop there.  It also occurs on the apple of my right cheek, the right corner of my mouth, my lips (mainly upper), under my nose, and my chin.  I also believe there to be some slight twitching near the tip of my tongue because on occasion, I feel a slight tingling sensation in that area.  I can sometimes start the twitching around my right eye by rubbing the area.  However the twitching does not need to be instigated.  The twitching around my mouth and chin sometimes becomes present during and after I eat.  My deepest concern is that the twitching has progressed throughtout my body- the back of my head, my neck, back, my limbs, abdomen, and just recently my fingers (mainly my right index finger and thumb).  The twitching has become more frequent and is most noticeable when I am trying to sleep/relax.  There are times when it feels my whole body is vibrating (again mainly when I am trying to sleep).  There's not a day that goes by that I don't have muscle twitching.  I have no muscle weakness or pain.  My recent MRI of my head was clean but I do have empty-sella syndrome.  I have been recently diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.  I am taking Vitamin D3, Calcium, and Garlic (for cholesterol control) supplements, and Prenatal Iron- I am not pregnant (and never have been), just anemic.  I am obese (5'8"/240lbs) but I am not hypertensive or a diabetic but recent lab results showed my sugar level was borderline.

Any idea of what may be causing the widespread muscle twitching or what tests I should have?  Any info anyone can provide would be of great help.  Although I am not experiencing any pain with the twitching, it's still causing me great discomfort or unease.  It's to the point where I have trouble sleeping due to my worrying over the potential causes and effects of my involuntary muscle movements.  I feel like I don't have any control over my body anymore.  

How are you? Movement disorders are neurological conditions which may involve changes in speed of movement, excessive or involuntary movement,  or slowed or absent voluntary movement.  These conditions may be any of the following: ataxia (lack of coordination, often producing jerky movements); dystonia (causes involuntary movement and prolonged muscle contraction), tics (involuntary muscle contractions); and others. It is important that you have this evaluated further by your doctor or be referred to a neurologist. Direct clinical examination will help with the diagnosis. Take care and do keep us posted.