wrist pain
When i was 11 i broke both of the bones in my left forearm twice and the first time the bone came through the skin. For a while after it felt fine but i am now 17 and my wrist has pains whenever i twist it to both sides. the pain feels like it is at the pinky side of the wrist joint. it hurts when i do bicep curls when i workout. i can barely lift anything in my hand with my palm facing up. Can you please help me figure out what it is, i cant deal with this anymore it has been hurting for about four months.
**** you all then.
How are you? If it has been hurting for four months, further evaluation is needed. This could be due to musculoskeletal or neurological causes, especially with your history of broken wrist. Over-the-counter pain medications may help provide relief. Direct clinical examination is important in order to determine the diagnosis. Best regards.