Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
Left Breast Pain 15 years after Augmentation
About This Forum:

Questions in the Reconstructive Surgery Forum are being answered by Dr. Archibald Sanford Miller III, MD,FACS, the Associate Professor at the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Left Breast Pain 15 years after Augmentation

As a teenage girl my left breast failed to develop properly.  There was such a difference that the medical insurance covered it completely once I turned 16.  I am now 31 and I have been experiencing sharp intermittent pain at the top of the breast as well as the same area feeling quite sore.  This has been happening off and on for about 6 years, but here recently it has progressively gotten more painful and more frequent.  I have no insurance and was wondering what it could possibly be.  Being that it is on the left side I was concerned it might be my heart.  I am unsure  of what to do next and a little scared.  Thank you in advance for any information you might have