Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
Reconstructive surgery for the eyes

Questions in the Reconstructive Surgery Forum are being answered by Dr. Archibald Sanford Miller III, MD,FACS, the Associate Professor at the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine.

Reconstructive surgery for the eyes

Hello there my name is Bonnie, I was wondering if there was any type of reconstructive surgery for my eyes and if there is what is the name of it. Well I believe that my eye socket is too big for my eyes. My eyes Are a little droopy and well in the end off each eye opposite end from the "Lacrimal Caruncula"  there is a big space like my skin was stretched and left a space there in the ends of my eyes (i was born that way) but I was wondering if there was a possible way of fixing that.
I believe that can be improved with a lateral canthal lift. You will need to go to a reconstructive surgeon for the procedure.

arch s miller ms md facs
Avatar n tn

Avatar n tn
http://i34.tinypic.com/2wgbuqp.jpg

sorry this is the link for the picture of my eye