Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
bladder reconstruction

Questions in the Reconstructive Surgery Forum are being answered by Dr. Archibald Sanford Miller III, MD,FACS, the Associate Professor at the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine.

bladder reconstruction

Hi, my son-in-law had bladder reconstruction surgery Oct. 2008. He is on kidney dialysis. There were alot of complications and he's been in and out of the hospital since. He had the cathater taken out today. I'm not sure but it sounds like he had MITROFANOFF BLADDER RECONSTRUCTION. He has leaked constantly for about 1 month. Can't really tell as he was being packed everyday due to the incisions. He will have catheters he has to change every 2 hrs out of his belly button now for good. However it is leaking so bad. Any idea's or other solutions? Thanks for your help.
I recommend you go to the kidney specialists section and ask the same questions. This is a very specialized field with which I have no familiarity.

arch s miller ms md facs