Rectal Cancer Community
Hemorrhoid? Anal Fissure? Cancer?

WELCOME TO THE RECTAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Colorectal and Rectal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Hemorrhoid? Anal Fissure? Cancer?

.Hello, I am (at least I think so) an otherwise healthy 39-year old Caucasian male…For the last year or so I have been experiencing a rather annoying and embarrassing situation concerning my anus.  When I first get up in the morning my bowel moment is normal, no pain or anything out of the ordinary….After breakfast and coffee the fun begins…Sometime later when I experience another bowel movement it burns when I go and there is a decent amount of bright red blood on the toilet paper.  Then the remainder of the morning  consists of periodically going to the bathroom to re wipe small leaks…Again with more bright blood on the toilet paper…When I walk around a lot the situation is aggravated.  Then the afternoon comes and sometime after lunch I experience the whole slice of heaven all over again.  The toilet paper here at work is as cheap as it comes so I am sure that doesn’t help matters…Based on this should I start to panic?  Thank you for your time..
Are you getting enough fiber in your diet?  Is it difficult to go to the bathroom or are your stools to loose?