Rectal Cancer Community
Rectal Bleeding

WELCOME TO THE RECTAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Colorectal and Rectal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Rectal Bleeding

Hey all,

I have had rectal bleeding for well over a year. Went to the doctor, did a rectal exam and they found nothing positive for blood but no sign of hemrroids (they suggested that it was internal). Got a colonoscopy - and they found absolutely nothing. So here I am, still with rectal bleeding and burning, after going to a doctor's twice, getting a colonscopy and I still have no clue what the issue is. Any suggestions as to what this may be? Thanks.
My sister had rectal bleeding and it turned out to be stage iv rectal cancer.  I would seek another opinion.  Bleeding is NOT normal.  Good Luck!