Rectal Cancer Community
Rectal Bleeding
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE RECTAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Colorectal and Rectal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Rectal Bleeding

Hi, I'm 19 years old and for about a year now, I have been having trouble going number 2. I can go 1-2 weeks without a bowel movement and most times, I have a lot of trouble going to the bathroom, to the point where I bleed from my anus, when I try and go number 2. A few times I bleed in the toilet too. I get constipated all the time and it has been a point where it was so hard to pass a stool, that it felt like I was pooping out a brick. It felt horrible and I was in a lot of pain. I tore my anus and bled. Now, sometimes when I'm able to go poop, my anus will tear back open if my poop is that big, coming out. Most times, I will be straining and struggling, in order to poop. Is there something wrong inside my anus, that I cannot have a bowel movement?