Rectal Cancer Community
Small hard spot near between anus and scrotum.

WELCOME TO THE RECTAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Colorectal and Rectal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

I recently discovered a small hard spot underneath the skin near the anus. About an inch away towards the scrotum. Im not sure if this is normal or something that i should worry about. There is no pain at all, even if I touch it. It is about the size of a pea.When I flex the muscle under there that stops the urine flow it is just behind it towards the anus. Does anyone have any ideas what this is and if it is normal? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!
Tags: anus
More info.   I really have to press down to feel it. It is directly in the middle behind anus. Cant feel it when lying down, only when sitting