Rectal Cancer Community
Weird thing around butthole?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE RECTAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Colorectal and Rectal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Weird thing around butthole?

As the title suggests I seem to have this weird pinkish thing at the entrance of my butthole. This appeared a couple months ago and just thought that it would go away. Now im wondering if there's anything I should be aware of. It doesnt really hurt when I touch it, and it's squishy in a sense.

I used to get bloody wipes a lot but it has recently dropped down, maybe once or twice a month.

Should I go to a doctor / family doctor? Will this go away eventually?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could be an anal tag. Anal skin tags, or rectal skin tags, are usually harmless growths that hang off the skin around the bottom. They can occur if you had a prior history of anal fissures. It can also be external pile, as you give a history of bleeding. This can get inflamed leading to pain. It will not resolve on its own. Please consult your doctor for a proper evaluation and therapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rectal Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank