Rectal Cancer Community
blood on TP
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE RECTAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Colorectal and Rectal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

blood on TP

I have been findng blood on my toilet paper when i wipe. also, i have been having a hard time have afull bowel movement. it will start but i cant finish the movement and it gets difficult. today i felt a wetness and it was a mix of sweat and blood. small ammounts though. this was without a bowel movement. im 22 years old. im very stressed out with a few things, could this be a reason? what does this blood mean for me? and why is it happening?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
410475_tn?1262945967
actually I got on this board tonight to find some answers about the very same problem, blood in stool, I am so scared its cancer. I have a app for a colonscopy on monday, it seems a long time to have to wait and worry. for you, thats your next step also, they have to take a look inside and see whats going on. another reason for blood is some medications such as anti-inflamations drugs do it to me, so thats all I know, I think there are other diseases to, like colitis and maybe even an ulcer. but no matter, you have to see the doc.
Blank
1666434_tn?1325265950
Definitely hope you both follow up on here, @cat9841 how did the colonscopy go, what were the results?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rectal Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...