continued pain and discomfort
It's been two years since the end of treatments but problems persist. Drs just throw drugs at them but nothing gets any better. I had a rectal tumor treated with chemo and radiation. Issue #1, Unable to pass urine at times. Attempting causes pain and I must force a catheter through what I think is my prostate. When this occurs there is pain in my prostate and small amounts of blood in my urine. Issue #2, anal opening seems to have shrunk making it hard to eliminate and the stools are very skinny, about pencil size. There is also fissures in the anus that are not healing and cause constant discomfort. Is this what the rest of my life is going to be like?  Thanks
Hi welcome to our community... I happened upon your post and just wanted to stop by and say hello and Happy New Year.  Hoping others will stop by with some suggestions.