Rectal Cancer Community
ussally see blood on toilet paper
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE RECTAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Colorectal and Rectal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ussally see blood on toilet paper

I had this problem for few years now. Usually when I take a **** and wipe there is always blood on the toilet paper. I would say like 80% of the time. Maybe its the way a wipe, because even if I don't take a **** and wipe i would start seeing blood. Its not like i use sand paper or wipe really hard. Before it would really hurt to wipe, but now the pain seems to have stopped. It would only bleed a little like I would not have blood dripping or anything.  Is this just a hemorrhoid or something else?