was realy hard and pain to go today??
ive had issues all my life with very large stools yea its always hard to talk about ha ha..but today i sat down to go omg a round mass came out tore me apart!!! then 2 to follow..then after i got the sweat off me,,i looked was very grey and sorta clay color..then 30 min later i went again kinda thinner loose broke up..the issues i,m now having is when i go even a little it hurts up higher seems to me anyways....i,m realy thinking i ripped the rectem nor tore it just meaning pain like after having a baby lol..

i do have a gallbldder thats only at 10% working just had a hida scan 3 weeks go,,my gp doc said its non working..i,m asking could this be bile not doing its job??? the very hard stools and lager than normal also.. i,m on pain me oxycodone i know it dralws water from my colon..ive been taking mirlax to add water to soften it..but i used it 2 times aday for 5 days i went i call it clay feces..never comes out as a full firm stool...

any help or any help from a docter   thanks medhelp!!
Hello and hope you are doing well.

People develop tolerance to laxatives on long term use. Extended use or overuse of miralax may result in dependence on laxatives and chronic constipation. The symptoms you had could be due to constipation. This can cause pain on passage of hard stools. If there was a rectal tear, there would bleeding, in the absence of which this is unlikely.

Gall bladder dysfunction can cause intolerance to fatty food. This can cause malabsorption and altered stools. To counter this avoid all food high in fat and cholesterol. Also avoid all food high in calories and include plenty of high fiber diet. Avoid all fried food, fatty red meat, whole milk dairy products and highly processed food. Include plenty of fresh fruits, high fiber vegetables, whole grains, lean meat and low fat dairy products.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.