Relationship Decisions Expert Forum
Confused
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Confused

Me and boyfriend keep argueing over stupid things but it makes me wanna run away and stop eating and throw up :(
3164984_tn?1343854726
You should probably seek weekly counseling. It sounds pretty serious if you are having the urge to control your eating in such extreme ways.
3 Comments
Blank
3060903_tn?1390303996
You say that you argue over stupid things, is the relationship important enough to you both to cease and desist the arguments? You are very young and so your relationship may not last, there is still so much growing up to do. If your're in a relationship where there is constant fighting, cut the ties that bind you and find someone more agreeable.

I agree with the doctor that an eating disorder should be managed, with therapy. You need to keep your body healthy so that you don't get avoidable diseases later in life, like cancer. Look at the pictures on the websites that show you what may happen should you not get highly responsible with your nutrition. I follow Dr Joel Fuhrman's diet and have reversed diabetes, high blood pressure, high and low cholesterol. Nutrition means everything to your health.

You can make many friends here, on the adult or teen forum, and i hope that you find many supports here. You've come to the right place, to no feel alone during this time. God Speed.
Blank
A related discussion, How to make him happy in and out of the bedroom was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker
Mood Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker