Relationship Decisions Expert Forum
Dont know what to do

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

Dont know what to do
I am 5 months pregnant and I feel like everything irritates me and lately me and my boyfriend argue because of the way I been thinking and about my decisions :(
I don't have a lot of knowledge on what happens for people emotionally during pregnancy, but I imagine with the hormonal shifts that it can be an emotionally rocky time. I don't know specifically what you and your boyfriend are having issues with, but perhaps you can incorporate some practices to help you deal with your irritation, such as meditation, journalling, and finding support outside of your relationship.
Mood Tracker
Mood Tracker