Relationship Decisions Expert Forum
I am frustrated with my girlfriend

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

I am frustrated with my girlfriend

I and my girlfriend is in relationship with past four years and i am still confused whether i made a good choice or a great choice..?? actually the problem is that her state of mind is not stable.. she always use to blame me for every mistake even for her also ... the actual matter is that before three weeks i just rejected her call and from that day my number is in reject list .. i use to skip my exams just to spend a little time with her and she use to avoid me ... i have booked my flight ticket skipping my exams to spend few hours with her and now she says that just don't need to skip the exam. and today i had a few seconds conversation and she just say that i have to stay away from her because there are rumors that we had sex and all kind of ******** and tomorrow is my birthday and from four years she was the first to wish me .. but now i think she will never be wishing me again .. i am just getting mad for her...
I guess I'm confused why you are in this relationship. From what you are saying it sounds like your girlfriend does not want to spend much time with you. If you are sacrificing yourself in many ways to be with her, then you are going to feel sacrificed in this relationship. My advice is to reach out and make an effort to spend time with her when it feels good to you and if she still isn't responding by spending time with you then maybe you will want to think about if this is the relationship for you.
Please rethink skipping exams, school or work for anyone. Girlfriend's that care would not let you do that. It is not necessary to risk your future to have a girlfriend. You don't need to be that desperate honey. When a relationship is "right" then your education, or work, is a very high priority for them too, and they will support you by being available to visit you while you keep your commitments. Don't worry, you'll be in a good relationship some day, don't waste too much time on a relationship that is so confusing and disjointed. You don't have too, the right thing will come along.