Relationship Decisions Expert Forum
Is it time to let go?

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

Is it time to let go?

I've been talking to a guy for the past year and 8months.When we first started talking he made it clear he wanted no labels.At first I agreed because I had just gotten out of a relationship.We have not had any sex.Well as of lately  he's been accusing me of lying.And says little comments about his friends on Facebook n mentions time to time that he enjoys being single.But the minute I mention the thought of me moving on.Hes quick to say why am I trying to bail on him.
Hello. The best thing for you to do is to figure out what you want, and to lead from there. Neither you nor this guy are being available to one another--so of course the relationship is going to feel unstable. If you want to be "in" with him, then you have to decide that for yourself (regardless of what he does) and take actions that matches your desire to be in. He is not going to commit if you don't, so you can't wait to see what move he is going to make. You make the move and the relationship will either unfold from there, or you'll find another relationship that will be more satisfying to you.
Mood Tracker
Mood Tracker