Marriage in point of breaking/Searching for solution (Part 2)
(Continuing from previous Question)
9. After 4 months - I met a girl who used to be my friend from before. We liked each other but were not seeing one another. She approached me to get married to her. She said that she was willing to live with me in the small town. I agreed. Her and my parents met. And "again" I got engaged.
10. We had sex during the engagement period and things were fine. THEN - she tells me that she is not over her past relationship - and that she will need time to get over her past relationship. The guy was still in touch with her. When we had sex again - I could not perform. I was hurt and shattered. I could not tell my parents or my friends of this new development.
11. We started having more fights - and then because the whole society was involved - we got married.
12. The honeymoon was fun but there were fights between us - I could not get to feel attracted to her. I had too much builtup venom that she had cheated me. There were times when we spoke about this issue. Then I started contacting some girls from my past - I didnt sleep with them. But the scandalous messages made me feel like a man again. My wife caught the messages and she told her parents and mine again my messages and also that I Watch porn.
13. We almost broke up - but after 2 weeks - she came back to stay with me in the "small town." We had an awful fight again for some absurd reason and she packed her bags and walked out. BUT here I felt a relief that I wouldn't have to see her and live with her daily.
14. Now - Again after she came back - she has left and we are on the brink of seperation her parents do not want us to seperate. So we will have a discussion again - but I know that she lived in Delhi for 10 years and she never leaves the house,doesn't take care of it (we do have help/assistants at home). She is not a planner or organizer. She 32 and I am 27 and she doesn't want to have kids anytime soon. In a summary - she doesnt know what she wants from her life.
I am so sorry ...indeed...it sounds crazy all those yours `engagements ` and your marriage.You have underestimated yourself and crushed the way of living of your life.my advice:Do what you want to do,and not,what other (involving parents)want you to do.Is your life,and you live it just once!In my opinion a person that usually fights with another and has never loved for a long time,cos is frustrated,can never be happy!Find the right person for you,and dont make official things as they were things to be taken for granted ,because they are not!If you fight so much with your wife,is cos first you dont love her,and cos you dont fit enough with her!Both of you are different!that is my opinion.. I wish you good luck!
Yea Meral that is the course of action I am about to take. Its incorrect to subject anyone with my situation. On the other hand if my partner had accepted her life and made it her own, and maybe we had gotten together with her previous relationship baggage - things could have been different.
We go our own separate ways will enable us to at least be happier and find another soul that can fulfill our voids.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.