Relationship Decisions Expert Forum
My husband wont stop talking to other women iam 24wks ! i need advice p...

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

My husband wont stop talking to other women iam 24wks ! i need advice please!!

Iam 22yrs old and got married a yr ago I'm now 23 wks pregnant. My husband and I have had problems with him talking to other women since we were dating. We had one point where we seperated and we both cheated on eachother. We then moved back with eachother and I winded up pregnant. My husband is constantly texting other women I've caught him talking about sexual things with these girls I've caught girls sending pictures to his phone. My husband has disrespected me so many times and I thought because we rushed into marriage that maybe with time this would pass then when I got pregnant I thought he would forget all these girls he speaks to from his hometown (which BTW where in a different state from most of these women) but he hasn't forgotten them he lies and tells them were getting a divorce yet he acts like he's so happy with me to my face he recently told me hes not ready for marriage. He gets out of the military in a month I still have another year in the military. He said he wants to go back to his hometown( the same place all these women are at) I'm almost 6mos pregnant and he's leaving me. I'm so angry. I'm so angry at him and all these women who still talk to him knowing were married and I'm pregnant! Why are these women doing this to me? Why is he? I'm such a good woman and really love him and just want a family but he doesn't appreciate anything I have to offer instead having sex with these other women is more important. What do I do? Please help me!
I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you. It sounds like this man is not ready to be in a committed relationship. All you can do, then, is to decide what you want. You cannot control him; you cannot control his behavior. You can decide to stay with him, to talk to him about what you are looking for in your relationships with him (which he may or may not want the same things), or you can decide to move on yourself. I'm sorry, I understand that you are not left with a lot of desirable options. But unfortunately like I said before, you cannot change him. So you must decide what it is you want, and act from that place. In the meantime, take care of yourself by surrounding yourself with people you love and who love you (family and support). Good luck.
Its really upsetting to hear what u have been going through.Well,beside all this,u should also consider his positive behaviour towards u.Is he caring,loving? If he is,than he might still love u. Look,dont get angry as its not good for u and ur baby.Well ask him that how would he feel if u did the same thing-texting other men and sending them your pix and all. Hear out his answer