Relationship Decisions Expert Forum
Need to talk

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

Need to talk

I am looking for a place to air my sadness. Find people to talk to.... Get things off my chest before I explode!!! Any ideas?
Tags: Sad
A therapist! :)
You can talk to me. I am going through a lot, too.
Why is it so easy for some people to just walk away from a marriage? She idolizes her sons, neither of which can hold a job, or stay in school, but I'm the one she leaves. I treated her right and am head over heels in love with her..... Supported her in all her schooling, and any endeavors she wanted to follow!!! I don't get it!!!
Thanks!!
I'm sorry hun and I know it ***** but I'm here for you....
I've been married more than once. I've found that some people can't truly become  committed unless there is a biological connection. It usually is the way they are raised. Even having a biological child in the mix, doesn't change the fact that they are not biologically connected to their spouse. It's cruel and unusual. You found her, and you found love. It sounds like you're capable of having a love of your life, but she was not. It's good in the sense that you will still be able to go and find another love of your life, while sadly, she may never be capable. Count your lucky stars that she does not use you and abuse you further, and move on to greener pastures, my friend. There are many many fish in the sea, many woman searching for a man capable of what you can bring to the table. Just waiting for the kind of passion that you're capable of contributing. One door closes, and another door opens. I will pray you find the one you were meant to be with. It sometimes takes a broken road to find your true soul mate, and everything until that point was meant to happen and allow you to be truly grateful when you find that partner that truly can reciprocate your affection. God Bless you and God Speed.
Thanks for the kind words. I have written 2 long notes that seemed to disappear. I just wanted to thank you for listening and having very calming and encouraging w
Words. I appreciate it so much.
Your very welcome, you sound like a great man, capable of great things. You deserve the very best. Keep positive and it will be returned to you. Also, someone will understand where you have been, and help you to heal, as my partner now had to help me heal. Be vulnerable to that, it's okay to need someone to help you heal. Onward and Upward my friend.