Relationship Decisions Expert Forum
Night Fall- Masturbating

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

Night Fall- Masturbating
Dear Doctor;

Am 29 years old and am mastrubating since last 12 years . I keep on avoiding the same but since last 4 years i have not involved in sex. otherwise i use to have sex almost twice or thrice i week with my girlfriend but after our brokeup,

I never had a sex since last 1 year am masturbating daily at night or some times twice in  day. I feel due to this i will not able to satisfy my partner once i got married.

I am bit scared and i have heard from some know one that masturbation will effect sex life. so am bit scared. If i dont masturbate for a day or so that i had a night fall while sleeping.

I request you to please guide should i stop masturbating till the time i get married or i keep on enjoying masturbating once in  day.
i also think night fall is not good for health  comapred to masturbating .Request you to please guide how can i increase my stemina while having sex with my parter as within 2 months i willbe geeting married

Please guide should masturbating will effect my sex life or there is no need to take tension  and i keep on enjoying masturbating because according to me night fall is not good thing which happens with me

Please advice ???????

Thanks and Regards
Dear Sunny,

As this is mainly a personal sexual question, rather than a question about a relationship, I'd suggest you post to the Sexual Health expert forum on Medhelp.

Sincerely,

Dr. P.

P.S. "night fall" is not a phrase that I understand. You may want to re-phrase your question so that the expert in your area can better help you.
Mood Tracker
Mood Tracker